Applications for 2021 are now closed. See you next year.
Current applicants should still check the site for any updates.
Travel by Airline
Fly into Denver International Airport (DEN). You can rent a car there and drive (about 1½ hours) or take the Estes Park Shuttle. Participants should contact the shuttle directly at 970-586-5151 or visit their website www.estesparkshuttle.com for current information and to make a reservation.
Travel by Bus or Train
Amtrak serves Denver, arriving at Union Station. Contact Estes Park Shuttle for train and bus schedules: www.estesparkshuttle.com or 970-586-5151.
Directions if Driving by Car
RRMC is best approached from east of the mountains.
- Take I-25 North.
- Exit onto U.S. 66 west.
- In Lyons, turn left onto State Hwy. 7 (south, to Allenspark).
- About 6 miles north of Allenspark, at about mile marker 9, look for Longs Peak Road. There is also the sign “Longs Peak Area.”
- Turn left (west) onto Longs Peak Road.
- In 1/3 mile, turn right (north) into the Rocky Ridge Music Center gate.
From Northern Colorado:
- From I-25, or once in Loveland, take U.S. 34 west.
- In Estes Park, at the first major intersection, turn hard left onto North St. Vrain Ave., which is U.S. 36 / State Hwy. 7.
- In 1/3 mile, bear right onto South St.Vrain Ave., which is State Hwy. 7, also called the Peak to Peak Scenic Byway.
- About 4 miles south of Estes Park, at about mile marker 9, look for Longs Peak Road. There is also the sign “Longs Peak Area.”
- Turn right (west) onto Longs Peak Road.
- In 1/3 mile, turn right (north) at the Rocky Ridge Music Center gate.