Applications for 2021 are now closed. See you next year.
Current applicants should still check the site for any updates.
Clothing for Daily Wear
- Sturdy shoes with good soles (the terrain is very rocky)
- Casual short and long sleeved shirts
- Multiple cloth or medical face masks
- Jacket (for rain, wind, even snow!)
- Rain gear or umbrella
- Gloves or mittens
- Hat to protect from sun and cold
- Due to changing temperatures, layered clothing is advised.
Concert Attire, Completely Optional
- Clothes nicer than your camp clothes, or your concert raiment
- Soloist can optionally upgrade
- Sleeping bag or bed sheets and blankets
- Pillow and pillowcase
- Towels and washcloths
* Upon request and for an extra $75 fee, Chamberre will provide a fitted sheet, a flat sheet, one pillow with pillowcase, two fleece blankets, and towels.
- Shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, etc.
- NON-anti-bacterial bath soap (anti-bacterial soap interferes with the septic system)
- Water bottle
- Flashlight and extra batteries
- Flip-flops for SHOWER USE ONLY
- Sunscreen – at least 30 spf
- Moisturizing lotion
- Daypack/backpack and rain gear for optional hikes
- Lightweight music stand (cabins have music stands, but you might want to use yours)
- Lightweight music stand light (cabins have lights, but you might want to use yours)
- Maintenance supplies for your instrument
- Music bag or backpack to carry your things from session to session
- Orchestra / chamber music if it was sent to you in advance
- Books or games
- Laptop Computer (there is WiFi in some spots on campus)
Pianos are provided: